This year I will (note I used the word “will”, not “want to” or “am thinking about” or “think I might”):
- Post every day.
- Never make my husband say I don’t pay enough attention to him (even with the daily posting).
- Finish my classes (everything except my foreign language credit).
- Make a baby.
- Firm up my oven before That Husband inserts the bun (i.e. lose the last 20 lbs before the baby puts it right back on again).
- Call someone I care about on the telephone at least once a week.
- Set up a custom domain for my blog.
- Read one article from the Ensign each week.
- Make something adorable from the Bakerella blog.
- Cook a Polish dish for That Husband (and get a rating higher than 3) from the new Polish cookbook we received from his Aunt for Christmas.
How could I not want to pay enough attention to this cutie pie?
I miss going to class with real people. Or, in the case of these girls, real really cool people. Don’t get married before you graduate. It’s not fun.
I’m so proud of how far I have come with the weight loss. 50 lbs down in 3 years and not that much more to go!
Krakow cake seems like a good place to start.
10 is a nice round number for now. Because you know what? You can set new goals for yourself anytime. Like tommorow. If you want to have a January 2nd goal instead of a January 1st goal, it’s okay. Or even a March 13th goal would work. But these are my official 10 for January 1st.