1. Have a baby!
I’m hoping the little punkin has lots and lots of black hair. And blue eyes.
2. Finish college courses except last foreign language class.
3. Lose at least 30 of my pregnancy weight pounds
I’m currently only 10 pounds away from my lifetime heaviest weight, and since baby is currently at 2 lbs max, I know that most of that is f-a-t. I’m going to have a lot of work to do this year!
4. Book at least 10 weddings for Jenna Cole
I want more of this in my life.
5. Clean out my inbox by the end of January. Reply to Jenna Cole emails within 24 hours. Reply to personal emails within 72 hours. Reply to blog comments within one week.
6. Dream up a “concept shoot”. Find models. Find props. Make artwork I can be proud of.
I want something to hang on my wall, something that will leave me feeling inspired and proud of what I can do.
7. Attend the temple at least once/month after the baby comes.
I need the break from the craziness of life that comes when I prioritize going to the temple.
8. Read at least one non-fiction church related book each month.
For January I’ll be reading this. I’m about halfway through already, and I want to read it all over again as soon as I finish because there is no way I can absorb enough of it!
9. After baby is born, devote an entire day to myself (as I’ll likely miss my birthday due to labor/newborn time!). Get a facial/pedicure/massage, go to a museum, take pictures of whatever inspires me, do no laundry/no dishes/cook no meals.
10. Cook/bake one dish from the Polish cookbook TH’s aunt gifted us.
Achievable? I definitely think so!
What are your goals for 2010? How are you going to make them happen?